header

Monday, July 20, 2015

Taking Photos...


Happy Monday!  Today I started a new piece, which I should hopefully have a picture to show some progress this Friday.  In the meantime, I spent some time taking pictures of a few pieces I have completed.  So much time can be spent on taking pictures, professional photographers are no joke...they have some mad skills.  As I try to learn all about white balance and photoshop etc., etc., I feel a little overwhelmed at times!  So here above is a far away picture of the ballerina I've been working on.  Palette knife is especially difficult to photograph due to the texture of the piece, but I hope at this point I've gotten it down.  I've been working much of the evening at it and hope to have the final image soon, I just need to check it on a couple different computers to make sure I don't have it totally off!

I hope you have a happy, productive week ahead!!!!  See you Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This painting is very beautiful, and I don't think I've ever seen one like it. Lovely!!

Meredith Hannon said...

Thanks Val!!!!!!!!! It was really fun to paint!