header

Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Fourth!

Hubby and Baby celebrating Independence Day!

Happy Fourth of July!  I've been busy working on a couple things, including the Italian coastline painting I showed a couple pictures of the other day, and hope to have a picture of the progress for you on Monday.  In the meantime, the plan is to have a low key fourth of July; eat some burgers, watch some fireworks, wear some red, white, and blue.  I am not sure what it is (maybe it's the blog forcing me to jot down my thoughts!) but I'm especially grateful to be an American this year. It's a blessing to grow up in this country, to have so many opportunities and freedoms, to be able to paint just about whatever I want whenever I want.  It's a wonderful, wonderful thing and I just feel grateful!

On this July 4th I hope you are feeling grateful for the freedoms you have, and if you're reading from abroad, what do you love about your country?!  The world is full of fabulous places with their own wonderful culture, I'd love to hear about it!

::Hugs!::

No comments: