header

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Fall!

I guess in any job there are weeks when you feel like you have a ton going on to talk about, and other weeks, you feel like everything is just the status quo and there's nothing really to report.  This first week of Fall is one of those status quo weeks for me.  Fall is generally a pretty busy time for an artist in the DC area (or at least what I've come to find), but this week is going to be a straight up painting week, as I am only two weeks away from the ValeArts show and I need to keep painting for it.  I'm really set on painting a few more DC scenes to build up my collection, so in the next couple weeks expect a few posts on that, as well as more notes to mark your calendars for the Vale show!  


I hope you all are enjoying this lovely, cool weather.  I have already bought my pumpkins for the season and put out my scarecrows on the front stoop, which then successfully scared me later that evening when I went to turn the outside lights on.  Ha!

Have a GREAT week filled with pumpkin spiced lattes and apple spice candles!!!


No comments: