header

Monday, June 2, 2014

Framing Fun


So the fun for this week is less about painting and more about framing!  Since I think that a frame is to art what jewelry is to an evening gown, I needed a little assistance in being able to pick out the right frame for a painting, for both myself and for customers.  Cue this frame kit, which includes a ton of samples of various widths and colors.  Gone are the days of holding up my paintings to a computer screen or dragging wet paintings off to a frame shop.  Woo hoo!  I've used it already and  it's been absolutely wonderful!

It comes with a travel bag, so if you ever need any assistance in picking out a frame, let me know!!!


Hope you are having a happy Monday and that you enjoy the heat this week.  I love hot weather so I will be certainly enjoying this!


No comments: