header

Monday, March 10, 2014

Friday Night at The Cooley Gallery


Happy Monday!  I have to be honest, I'm sitting here right now still recovering from the show on Friday night.  It was a lot of work framing, transporting paintings, and helping to hang, but it was well worth it!  It was a great turnout for the First Friday, and I had a blast talking to everyone about what I had been working on over the past year.

I had the privilege of showing alongside two ceramic artists, Bradley Burkhimer and Kurt Tetter.  Check out their work below on the tables and shelves in the pictures below as well!

If you missed the opening, there is still time to come out!  The show runs all month, so be sure to check out downtown Leesburg and stop on in.  Now that we're having some warmer weather (yay!) it's a great time to check out the historic downtown!











Until next week, I hope you enjoy the fabulous weather and our entrance into Spring!

No comments: