header

Monday, March 18, 2013

Springtime is Around the Corner!

Springtime in Monastero, oil on canvas, 30x40

Again I'm posting as I look outside at snow on the ground...with Spring just a few days away I guess Winter wants to give us a fond farewell!  Although I am ready for Spring, this is a really pretty snow as it has stuck to everything but the roads, making for a beautiful day that should clear up by the time the sun goes down.

Being a warm weather person, though, I am inclined to share this painting, my newest in my Lake Como series of Villa Monastero.  It's been a little over a year since I visited Lake Como, but I still remember how majestic the scenery is like it was yesterday.  Again if you ever have a chance to visit you really have to, it's absolutely gorgeous!

If you want to see more paintings, check out my website here. Hope you are enjoying whatever scenery is around you today!

No comments: