header

Monday, March 25, 2013

I Spoke Too Soon...


Given my last post about Spring being right around the corner, I am shocked to say that I woke up to this view above.  Ha!  Yesterday The Weather Channel said 6-10" of snow for Monday, but I in no way believed them, given that we've had several threats of big snows with little to show for it AND it's officially Spring!  

But alas, it's snowing outside, and this time, it's sticking quite a bit in our neighborhood.  Given the warmer weather rolling in, I think like last time the snow should mostly melt by the end of the day, but you never know!

Honestly it's quite appropriate for it to be snowing outside as I am currently working on a scene of the White House after a heavy snow.  My husband joked that it won't stop snowing until I finish it so I better get on it!   At least I have quite a bit of inspiration today, don't I?!

I'll be sure to post the scene after I'm done, so stay tuned and have a happy day whatever the weather is outside!



No comments: