header

Monday, February 17, 2014

Featured Artist - The Cooley Gallery - March 2014


Happy Presidents Day!  I hope those of you who have the day off are enjoying your free time.  Today in the studio I am starting a new painting, one of Grand Cayman, after having just finished up a piece of a Tuscan countryside.

I posted this on Facebook already, but I'm really excited to announce that I'm going to be a featured artist at The Cooley Gallery during the month of March.  Show details are below, it would be GREAT to see you there!  The show coincides with Leesburg's First Friday, which is when all of the shops stay open late and there is music, food, and other special events for everyone to enjoy.  It's free and open to the public, so bring your family and friends!

Opening Reception
Friday, March 7th
6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
The Cooley Gallery
12 S. King Street
Leesburg, Virginia


In the meantime between painting, I am going to get framing!  I just got a shipment in for some of the pieces going into the show!  Woo hoo!

Hope you have a great Monday!


No comments: