header

Thursday, January 16, 2014

One Man Show! Woo Hoo!


Capitol over the Reflecting Pool, 24"x48"

Happy New Year! As I wrote a few checks today (is it just me or is January bill month for anyone else?!), I had to void more than a couple because I kept dating them 2013.  Woops!  Maybe it's all the linseed oil I've had wafting around the studio as I've been painting up a storm of late.  Why, you ask?!  Well, it's because I have my first solo exhibition at ArtSquare Leesburg this March!  It's been all consuming of late (not a bad thing!) but because it's been so busy, I've had a bit of a blog fail when it comes to weekly posting.  So, I'll try to make up for it today and get back on a schedule.

If you do take a peek at my blog, be prepared to hear something about this show every week from now until the opening (and maybe after, ha!).  I'll try to keep it interesting and have a new painting to share.  For now, though, here are the details of the show.  If you are reading this, I urge you to come out.  There will be free appetizers and wine, and of course, some fabulous art!


Capitol Reflections
March 14th - April 5th 2014

Opening Night: Friday, March 14th
5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.

ArtSquare Leesburg
12 Cardinal Park SE #101
Leesburg, VA 20175

Free for all to attend, appetizers and drinks will be served


No comments: