header

Monday, May 11, 2015

Ahhhhhhh...

This past week I breathed a sigh of relief as I finished up a couple of projects, including touching up the nursery mural I was working on as well as delivering a painting and a commission I had recently finished.  Unfortunately, I can't share the commission since it's a surprise wedding gift, but I took videos of the finished product of the mural as well as a cool light show of the painting I delivered.

I'm so glad I got a chance to see the nursery fully decorated when I came to do the touch up...the decor she chose looks INCREDIBLE!  The wired light fixture casts a shadow on the wall that looks like the tree has extended to the wall where the cribs are located, and the rug and bedding makes the room so nice and cozy.  Totally a dream nursery!  When watching, I highly recommend muting the video, baby girl Hannon joined me for the touching up and during the filming decided she was ready to GO.  Ha!



The video below is of a recent painting I created called "Waiting in the Wings."  When I delivered it, we shot a really cool video of what you can do with paintings when you change the lighting on it.  This is an LED light that changes color via remote control shining directly on the painting.  Since the original painting was mostly white, it reflects the changing colors really well.  Apologies for the slight shakiness, I'm still practicing my video skills!



Hope you are having a great Monday!!!

No comments: